DeXe Protocol Ecosystem Pool Powered By eGold
The Elrond ecosystem pools are community events that raise awareness about our ecosystem partners.
Our next one will be with DeXe, the decentralized social trading platform that allows anyone to automatically copy trades made by other accounts. Their Asset Management component will use Elrond Smart Contracts to perform the needed computations in a decentralized manner before committing the results to the destination chain, like for example Ethereum.
DeXe have recently released v1 of their “Wallet to Wallet” feature that allows users to copy other traders. Participants in the Elrond Pool will also get access to the DeXe Active Wallets List which displays the most active accounts, as a starting point for new users looking for wallets to research, watch and possibly copy. The Active Wallets List will be made available together with the release of “Wallet to Wallet” v2.
- Starts Monday 11 January 15:00 UTC
- Ends 7 days after the pool is filled, at which time:
- DEXE rewards are distributed
- EGLD stake is returned
- Access to Active Wallets List (tba)
- 5 eGold + 0.000168 eGold gas fee
- A valid Ethereum address that you own - no exchanges!
- Only one contribution per unique Elrond wallet
- Only one reward per unique Ethereum address
- Go to https://wallet.elrond.com
- Click the “DeXe Protocol” Ecosystem Pool button on the left
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Enter a unique Ethereum address - no exchanges!
- Confirm & send the 5 eGold staking transaction
Rewards after 7 days:
- 3 DEXE tokens sent to your Ethereum address - ~250% APY
- 5 eGold stake returned to your Elrond wallet
- Exclusive access to the DeXe Active Wallets List - to be made available at a later date
The ecosystem pool will become available at exactly the scheduled time. These usually go out fast. Good luck!
Read more about the Elrond and DeXe collaboration: https://elrond.com/blog/dexe-builds-on-elrond/
Dexe.network is a decentralized social trading platform that operates via autonomous smart contracts, that includes tools for virtual currency allocation, automatic rebalancing and eliminates the risks of transferring digital wallet details such as private keys and API or any virtual currency data to a third party, as well as fixing the absence of decentralized interconnection between users and successful traders within the framework of DeFi.
For more information, please visit us:
Latest news on Elrond
Check out our latest blog posts and updates
Elrond DeFi 2.0: The Era Of Autonomous Banking, A Multi-Trillion Dollar Opportunity
Onboarding The Next Billion People, Toward A Multi-Trillion Dollar Market
It’s time to build. Introducing the Innovations Of The Elrond Architecture And Our Developer Toolkit